TULLY SUGAR MILL TOURS
We have suspended Mill Tours for 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions. We look forward to welcoming visitors again from 2021.
Ever wondered what happens behind-the-scenes at a sugar mill?
Tully Sugar Mill is one of the very few sugar mills that continues to allow tourists to inspect our operations as part of guided tours organised through the Tully Visitor & Information Centre. Learn all about the local sugar industry and sugar production!
Approx. 1.5 – 2 hours
Children $15 (under 17 years)
Family $65 (2 x adults & 2 children under 17)
Age Pensioners $20
A 20% discount on the above prices is available to residents of the Cassowary Coast Regional Council area.
Only during the crushing season (June – November)
Monday to Friday 9:45am, 10:45am, 12:45pm
Saturday and Sunday 11.00am
Twilight Tours Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 5:15pm (max 8 person per tour)
For Safety Reasons
- Closed-in footwear essential (thongs & sandals not permitted)
- Sleeved shirt essential (no singlets)
- Shorts permitted (minimum mid-thigh length)
- Only cameras and emergency medication can be carried in the Mill
- Children must be at least 115cm tall and accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the Tour Hut 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time
Office Phone: +61 7 4068 4777